Ticker

5/recent/Ticker-posts

Festivals [Latest] Raksha Bandhan Date in 2020 and Gifts Idea for Sister

Raksha Bandhan Date in 2020  - Raksha Bandhan is a festival of love, the bond between brother and sister celebrate in India and many other countries as well by Indians. The bonding between a brother and a sister is simply unique and is beyond description in words. The relationship between siblings is extraordinary and is given importance in every part of the world. However, when it comes to India, the relationship becomes all the more important as there is a festival called "Raksha Bandhan" dedicated to sibling love. We will also share the Raksha Bandhan Date in 2020 and Raksha Bandhan Gifts Idea for Sister.


Rakshabandhan quotes

This is a special Hindu festival Raksha Bandhan which is celebrated in India and countries like Nepal to symbolize the love between a brother and a sister. The occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2020 is celebrated on the full moon day of the Hindu lunisolar calendar in the month of Shravana which typically falls in the August month of the Gregorian calendar.



About Raksha Bandhan in English


The festival of Raksha Bandhan is observed as a symbol of duty between brothers and sisters. The occasion is meant to celebrate any type of brother-sister relationship between men and women who may not be biologically related.

On this day, a sister ties a rakhi or rakhee around the wrist of her brother in order to pray for his prosperity, health, and well being. The brother in return offers gifts and promises to protect his sister from any harm and under every circumstance. The festival is also celebrated between brother-sister belonging to distant family members, relatives, or cousins.

Raksha Bandhan Date in 2020

This year, Rakhi will be celebrated on 03 August 2020.

Raksha Bandhan 2020 Muhurat


Purnima Tithi Begins - 09:28 am

Purnima Tithi Ends - 09:17 pm

Raksha Bandhan Quotes


Cherishing the memorable time spent in childhood and trying to make new memories this year. 
Happy Rakshabandhan!!

We are each other's soulmates and secret-keepers. No, we are not lovers, we are siblings!!.. 
Happy Rakshabandhan!!

Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime, and anywhere in this world.
Happy Rakshabandhan!

You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. 
Happy Raksha Bandhan!



Dear brother, wishing you lots of prosperity, love, and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.

I will make sure that whatever path you travel, it should be free of obstacles and peril. I will always be your protector little sis. Happy Rakhi!

Dear sister, thanks for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and helped me in times of need.
Rakshabandhan quotes
Happy Raksha Bandhan.

I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Rakshabandhan quotes in hindi


Your charming smile makes my days. With your caring ways, you become my second mother. Darling Sister, what may come I will always stand by you.

Raksha Bandhan Wishes

This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!

The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!

We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!

The thread of RAKHI is sacred … embellished with a sister’s love and affection. The knot of the RAKHI is pure … where a brother ensures sister’s happiness. May be bond between us be strengthened with adoration and care … Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Joys, Memories, Toys, Candies, Fights, Fun … Of all the things we have shared … Our bond is the most special one. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

No matter how far I am … Thoughts of you are always on my mind. Sending you lots of love … Happy Raksha Bandhan!

When the world goes dark, stars are there.
When journey breaks up, hope is there.
When the entire world vanishes,
And you feel left alone, I am there.

Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister

” Sisters are the most precious presents by god and I can say that I have got the best one.”

” Even though, I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you.”

” Having a sister is like having a best friend, you cant rid of it but whatever it might be they will still be there.”

” This small thread of love carries the power of a sister’s love.”

” Sis, may your wishes come true and may your each day filled with joy too.”

Raksha Bandhan wishes for Brother

” On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become the wacky siblings we always were.”

” Dear brother we are not on each other’s side but we are always in each other’s thoughts.”

” He is my most beloved friend, my bitterest rival, my confidant, my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent and always my equal.”

” On this special day, here are my warmest wishes for your happiness and prosperity.”

” No matter how much we fight for our differences, you will always be special to me.”

” Dear brother, may your wishes come true and your days be filled with joys and smiles too.”

Raksha Bandhan Songs Download


There are multiple Raksha Bandhan Hindi Song which you can download from youtube and Valid platform to add or send and make this festival of Rakhi 2020 more special.

We are Providing you a few songs which will be useful to enjoy this moment a bit more:

1. bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana (Choti Behan)

2. phoolon ka taaron ka (Hare Rama Hare Krishna)

3. Hum Bahenon Ke Liye (Anjaana)

4. meri Rakhi ki dor (Rakhi ki dor - 2017)

Frequently Asked Question on Raksha Bandhan

1. is raksha bandhan a bank holiday

NO, There is no registered holiday marked on this festival of raksha bandhan, except there is not 2nd and 4th saturaday which is usually a bank holiday in india.

2. is raksha bandhan a national holiday

No, On this day is celebrated between the brother and sister there is no official national holiday given by govt. of india.

Importance of Raksha Bandhan 2020 among various religions in India

Hinduism- The festival is mainly celebrated by the Hindus in the northern and western parts of India along with countries like Nepal, Pakistan, and Mauritius.

Jainism- The occasion is also revered by the Jain community where Jain priests give ceremonial threads to the devotees.

Post a Comment

0 Comments